Making life better through improved road safety and mobility for people on the move
Road safety continues to remain a top priority across the Middle East. At their advent, various road safety campaigns across the region yielded quick gains by correcting issues relating to road design, promoting a culture of safety and rolling out various road safety initiatives. However, as we have made dramatic improvements over a relatively short space of time, we are steadily reaching a pinnacle where affecting a small change requires much more work, thought and consideration.
Further, the subject of ITS is gaining greater traction across the Middle East as major cities begin deployment of ITS strategies. There is a common theme throughout the region to improve mobility, reduce traffic and increase safety through the development of ITS infrastructure.
In keeping with the market trends, the 4th Annual ITS & Road Safety Forum will deliver high level discussions and insight into the most pressing issues affecting road safety and ITS deployment in the GCC.
If you are in the business of road safety or intelligent transport systems, then this is forum is for you.
What is new for 2015?
- More time to interact and engage through the introduction of more panel discussions
- Get technical and promote strategic leadership through the dedicated ITS strategy sessions and road safety brainstorm sessions
- Evaluate multiple technologies and benchmark solutions through the introduction of the interactive group discussions
- Back by demand: the annual ITS & Road Safety Awards ceremony is back to recognise excellence in road safety and ITS deployment
- Experience more through the introduction of technical theatre sessions with live demonstrations
Who should attend?
- Government agencies, transport authorities, police
- Traffic safety committees, standards boards and universities
- Consultants, designers, contractors and engineers
- System integrators and system architects
- Oil and gas companies
What attendees at our past ITS and road safety events had to say:
"The ITS and Road Safety Forum arranged by IQPC was the best attended and most professional meeting I have ever participated in the Middle East."ITS Advisor, WS Atkins and Partners Overseas
"The conference was excellent! I met most of the people I was planning to see."Business Development Manager, Taisei Corporation
"It was a great experience to meet all the different parties and hear their decisions related to ITS."Senior Highway Engineer, QPM
"IQPC's conference is a great tool that will assist any professional in the construction field to gain insight into the latest technologies, products, innovations and projects the world can offer."Senior Architect, Omrania and Associates
"With a good mix of public and private sector delegates from within the region and beyond, this event provides an excellent opportunity to explore how the major cities of the region will have to change their outlook if they want to be successful in the 21st century."Associate Director, Arup
"It was an excellent opportunity for organisations to network with regional and global transport experts and enhance knowledge and understanding of key transport investment areas in the Middle East."Projects and Business Improvement, Mowasalat - Qatar Transportation Company